qpid-dev mailing list archives

From Alan Conway <acon...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: How balance connections between two brokers
Date Thu, 05 Nov 2009 13:53:39 GMT
On 11/05/2009 07:08 AM, Rodrigo K. Ferreira wrote:
> [...]

Federation is one way to balance load. The other is to partition the application
and use multiple brokers, each serving a different slice of the application
load. If you need reliability and scalability then you can replace brokers with
reliable clusters in a federated or partitioned application.

Project:      http://qpid.apache.org