qpid-dev mailing list archives

From Marnie McCormack <marnie.mccorm...@googlemail.com>
Subject 0.6 Release
Date Tue, 04 Aug 2009 15:55:27 GMT
Let's get the ball rolling for 0.6 release planning.

On the Java side, I know that there are items we'd like to release from
around end Aug and work is underway to get those items closed out and tested
right now. How would mid-Sept fly for a tentative release date ?

Be good to have other people's thoughts on when a release could be achieved
and what would go into it ?

I'd like to propose a C++-er step forward into the Release Manager role this
time round too. Hold off on the stampede :-)

Regards,
Marnie