qpid-dev mailing list archives

From "Aidan Skinner" <ai...@apache.org>
Subject Re: GSoC - Lahiru's CLI for JMX
Date Thu, 29 May 2008 09:11:27 GMT
Hi Lahiru, don't worry too ouch about that, tomorrow will be great!
It's just important to get it somewhere visible so you can get
feedback on it. Getting a good design together at this stage is
important, it'll really help later. On a related topic, how are you
testing this? Getting good test coverage at the start is a really good
idea since doing it later starts to feel like a chore and is all too
easily skipped. Which is a shame since decent unit tests can make wol
think about the code in a different way and give you the confidence to
refactor heavily.