qpid-dev mailing list archives

From "Rajith Attapattu" <rajit...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: we should consider this
Date Sun, 02 Mar 2008 13:39:34 GMT
Another suggestion would be to create some strong examples that interoperate
with each other and documentation to go with it.
Perhaps not the most glamarous task, but it does give a student the
oppurtunity to get a good idea of AMQP, the Qpid code base and how to use
the software.

If we have some strong examples in all languages then it makes it easy for
people to start using Qpid.
This could really help in building our community

Regards,

Rajith

--
Regards,