qpid-dev mailing list archives

From "Robert Godfrey" <rob.j.godf...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: java F2F
Date Thu, 17 May 2007 08:20:19 GMT
Hi Paul,

I meant convenient for Gordon :-)

(our mails crossed I believe)

In total I think there are at least four people based in or around
Glasgow who will likely attend...  which means it's likely the lowest
aggregate cost location.  I know others would have to fly in from
Switzerland (Arnaud), Canada (Rajith) and possibly from the Boston
area...

I *should* be able to get a room in the offices I work in if we agree
on numbers of attendees and dates early enough.

Cheers,
Rob