qpid-dev mailing list archives

From "Robert Godfrey" <rob.j.godf...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: C++ logging - anyone heard of pantheios?
Date Thu, 03 May 2007 11:58:06 GMT
While obviously we should choose the best tool for the job...  There
is a lot to be said for some consistancy between the brokers.  We've
talked before about how we should try to standardize log messages (at
least at "info" and above levels).

Perhaps we should do some architecting around our logging "philosophy"
before choosing tools?

-- Rob