qpid-dev mailing list archives

From "Robert Godfrey" <rob.j.godf...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [java] test cases
Date Thu, 03 May 2007 10:52:26 GMT
Hi Arnuad,

what other stores are you writing?

We *really* could do with a persistent store that has Apache
compatible licensing...  even if it's not the most efficient it would
at least enable us to add persistence testing to our unit tests.

I started on looking at writing an JDBC/SQL based store for this
purpose but would need to change it now you've made your changes.  If
you're already looking at this, then I won't bother.

Cheers,
Rob