qpid-dev mailing list archives

From "Robert Godfrey" <rob.j.godf...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [C++] Build
Date Tue, 01 May 2007 07:23:20 GMT
FYI I independently built the C++ broker from M2 on a similar 64-bit
computer (Fedora Core 6 x86-64) last night.  I got it running, and
connected using the java client and managed a fair degree of
interaction.

Eventually the broker seemed to hang, but it was too late at night to
start trying to diagnose.  Hopefully I'll get another chance to look
at it this evening (the computer is at home).

I downloaded and built all the known AMQ brokers (qpid, RabbitMQ and
OpenAMQ) last night and will have a play at getting some interop and
performance stats out of them as I get a chance...

Cheers,
Rob