qpid-dev mailing list archives

From "Marnie McCormack" <marnie.mccorm...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Presentation...
Date Wed, 16 May 2007 08:39:00 GMT
Hi Tomas,

Sounds like you and Carlos are getting on well with the .NET plans ! I
understand exactly about the need for more .NET contributers, particularly
because of the likely broad scope of 0.10. Not sure how best to go about
attracting .NET-ers to Qpid. I wonder if there are industry forums we could
use to encourage new .NET contributers to get involved too ?

On the wiki content, I built up most of the Java stuff in response to how
tos I had to figure out when doing client development (to talk to Qpid)
myself and added to it as people asked me things that they needed to know to
get the broker/client running/talking.

The wiki format lends itself really well (I like it sooo much better than
html for that reason) to evolving pages and FAQs over an extended period as
you go along imho.

In terms of M3 roadmaps, we could probably start by labelling the M3 JIRAs
for each component and then automate an extract of that for an M3 feature
list onto the wiki. (I might get to that if my baby keeps on hanging on a
bit longer. I'm hoping it'll decide that a RAD delivery would be good any
minute though !)

Thanks & Regards,
Marnie