qpid-dev mailing list archives

From "Marnie McCormack" <marnie.mccorm...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Presentation...
Date Sat, 12 May 2007 13:38:02 GMT
Hi All,

I think it'd be really useful to start thinking/posting/wiki-ing/jira-ing
the M3 stuff we'd like to focus on, particularly so that developers like
Carlos can start contributing with a picture of where we're going (at least
which bit of the route we're currently on !).

Not sure whether we have enough .NET JIRAs to do this, and I'm guessing that
0.10 of AMQP will have major influence ?

Thoughts ?

Bfn,
Marnie