qpid-dev mailing list archives

From "Rupert Smith" <rupertlssm...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: .NET Client builds
Date Fri, 11 May 2007 09:08:15 GMT
It does currently build from the command line, outside of the IDE, using
msbuild (which is dependant on the VS project files though). I'm quite happy
with the scripts that are there at the moment, for example, there is a shell
script, that builds and packages a release, which has come in handy quite a
few times.

Having NAnt scripts instead sounds like a more satisfactory solution. All
I'd like to ask is that the old scripts are left in place, till the new ones
are ready, and that a (little) bit of information is provided to tell me how
to run them.

Rupert