qpid-dev mailing list archives

From Arnaud Simon <asi...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: java F2F
Date Thu, 17 May 2007 15:33:40 GMT
Hello,

So the result of the poll is:
- We have found two possible weeks: w36 and w37.
- We are 4 persons really wanting to attend the meeting i.e. Martin,
Rob, Rajith and me.
- Gordon and Paul may join us depending and their availability and other
external factors.

Conclusion:
We now need to decide of a date and I would suggest that Rob make the
choice as he is inviting us in Glasgow. Rob can you come with a date?

Thanks

Arnaud