qpid-dev mailing list archives

From Arnaud Simon <asi...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: java F2F
Date Tue, 15 May 2007 07:34:27 GMT
This brings us to August.
I have created a poll @ http://www.doodle.ch/dpJE5UvAC45Q
The idea is to find one or two weeks that would be convenient for
everybody. Once we have agreed on (a) week(s) we will set the meeting
date. So, please can you answer the poll having in mind that a week is
convenient if you can allow two consecutive days for the F2F. As the F2F
would likely be organized in the UK you may also add additional
traveling day(s).
May I ask to everybody that would like to attend the Qpid Java F2F to
answer the poll even if none of the listed week is convenient. The idea
is not only to find a convenient week bu also to find out who is
interested.

Many thanks

Arnaud

On Fri, 2007-05-11 at 22:06 +0100, Robert Godfrey wrote:
> I'm off almost all of July :-) so July is not good for me (except the
> first week... but I guess that wouldn't be so great for anyone in the
> US)
>
> - Rob
>
> On 11/05/07, Rajith Attapattu <rajith77@gmail.com> wrote:
> > How about July ?
> > I have family comittments from mid to end of june and it looks like early
> > june is not possible due to transport f2f.
> >
> > Regards,
> >
> > Rajith
> >
> > On 5/10/07, Robert Godfrey <rob.j.godfrey@gmail.com> wrote:
> > >
> > > A couple of people have been mailing me privately,  we need to work
> > > out good dates... however it's somewhat dependent on when the various
> > > AMQP group F2F's happen since a lot of the same people will be
> > > involved.  Once we've got the AMQP stuff sorted we can schedule the
> > > Qpid Java F2F.
> > >
> > > It would, however, be good to know people's availability in June.
> > >
> > > Cheers,
> > > Rob

AMQP