qpid-dev mailing list archives

From Alan Conway <acon...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: [C++] Build
Date Tue, 01 May 2007 13:54:46 GMT
On Tue, 2007-05-01 at 07:56 +0100, Martin Ritchie wrote:
> On 30/04/07, Alan Conway <aconway@redhat.com> wrote:
> > On Mon, 2007-04-30 at 13:02 -0400, Alan Conway wrote:
> > > I've been working on the M2 branch also and haven't seen the problem.
> > > Soon as I finish my current commit I'll make an RPM for you to try.
> >
> > Martin, if you're still looking for an M2 x86_64 build try these RPMs:
> > http://rhm.et.redhat.com/download/qpidd-0.1-5.M2.x86_64.rpm
> > http://rhm.et.redhat.com/download/qpidc-0.1-5.M2.x86_64.rpm
> >
> > Cheers,
> > Alan.
> >

> Thanks for the RPMs Alan. I wish I had better news, but the behaviour
> is the same. I must have some incompatible item installed. Do you have
> 32Bit rpm's to hand. Perhaps I can try and narrow down the problem.
>
> Cheers

I just put x86 RPMs up in the same location.

I'm a bit worried about what you're seeing, I'd like to pin it down. Let
me know if things work OK on 32 bit, and I'll think about how to get
some more info out of your stalled daemon. The ptrace you have looks
normal for a qpidd waiting for connections.

Cheers,
Alan.