qpid-dev mailing list archives

From Marnie McCormack <marnie.mccorm...@jpmorgan.com>
Subject RC Testing on Multiple Platforms
Date Tue, 26 Sep 2006 12:48:47 GMT
Hi All,

It'd be really good to agree a set of supported platforms. I've made a
start on this wiki page (as part of Rajith's Release Process pages):

http://wiki.apache.org/qpid/QpidReleasePage/ReleaseCandidateTestPlatforms

Please contribute your opinions. I've started from the set of platforms we
need to support for our user base and thus need to test on.

Haven't quite figured out what/how the tests will look, just that we need
to do it as part of any release.

Regards,
Marnie

This communication is for informational purposes only. It is not intended as an offer or solicitation
for the purchase or sale of any financial instrument or as an official confirmation of any
transaction. All market prices, data and other information are not warranted as to completeness
or accuracy and are subject to change without notice. Any comments or statements made herein
do not necessarily reflect those of JPMorgan Chase & Co., its subsidiaries and affiliates.

This transmission may contain information that is privileged, confidential, legally privileged,
and/or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient,
you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of the information
contained herein (including any reliance thereon) is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. Although this transmission
and any attachments are believed to be free of any virus or other defect that might affect
any computer system into which it is received and opened, it is the responsibility of the
recipient to ensure that it is virus free and no responsibility is accepted by JPMorgan Chase
& Co., its subsidiaries and affiliates, as applicable, for any loss or damage arising
in any way from its use. If you received this transmission in error, please immediately contact
the sender and destroy the material in its entirety, whether in electronic or hard copy format.
Thank you.