pulsar-commits mailing list archives: February 2019

Site index · List index
Message list« Previous · 1 · 2 · 3 · 4 · 5 · 6 · 7 · 8 · 9 · 10 · 11 · 12 · 13 · 14 · 15 · 16 · 17 · 18 · 19 · 20 · 21 · 22 · 23 · 24 · 25 · 26 · 27 · 28 · 29 · Next »Thread · Author · Date
GitBox [GitHub] jerrypeng opened a new pull request #3616: adding memory padding to memory limits set in Kubernetes Sat, 16 Feb, 20:00
GitBox [GitHub] jerrypeng opened a new pull request #3617: fix bug in kubenetes runtime Sat, 16 Feb, 20:41
GitBox [GitHub] jerrypeng commented on issue #3616: adding memory padding to memory limits set in Kubernetes Sat, 16 Feb, 21:45
GitBox [GitHub] jerrypeng commented on issue #3617: fix bug in kubenetes runtime Sat, 16 Feb, 22:16
GitBox [GitHub] merlimat commented on issue #3615: Refactored handling of zero-queue consumer into separate subclass Sat, 16 Feb, 23:44
si...@apache.org [pulsar.wiki] branch master updated: Updated PIP 28: Improve pulsar proxy log messages (markdown) Sat, 16 Feb, 23:45
[GitHub] jerrypeng commented on issue #3617: minor fix bug in kubenetes runtime
GitBox   [GitHub] jerrypeng commented on issue #3617: minor fix bug in kubenetes runtime Sun, 17 Feb, 01:30
GitBox   [GitHub] jerrypeng commented on issue #3617: minor fix bug in kubenetes runtime Sun, 17 Feb, 05:25
GitBox [GitHub] jerrypeng merged pull request #3616: adding memory padding to memory limits set in Kubernetes Sun, 17 Feb, 01:52
jerryp...@apache.org [pulsar] branch master updated: adding memory padding to memory limits set in Kubernetes (#3616) Sun, 17 Feb, 01:52
GitBox [GitHub] merlimat opened a new pull request #3618: Fixed C++ batch acks tracker to evict message from sendList array Sun, 17 Feb, 05:22
GitBox [GitHub] merlimat merged pull request #3617: minor fix bug in kubenetes runtime Sun, 17 Feb, 07:03
mme...@apache.org [pulsar] branch master updated: fix bug in kubenetes runtime (#3617) Sun, 17 Feb, 07:03
mme...@apache.org [pulsar] branch asf-site updated: Updated site at revision a378ac2 Sun, 17 Feb, 08:39
GitBox [GitHub] merlimat merged pull request #3608: Added ability to specify consumer queue size for function input topics Sun, 17 Feb, 16:48
mme...@apache.org [pulsar] branch master updated: Added ability to specify consumer queue size for function input topics (#3608) Sun, 17 Feb, 16:48
GitBox [GitHub] merlimat opened a new pull request #3619: Use default queue size in function producer Mon, 18 Feb, 05:00
mme...@apache.org [pulsar] branch asf-site updated: Updated site at revision bca09b0 Mon, 18 Feb, 08:38
GitBox [GitHub] murong00 opened a new pull request #3620: Minor improvement of CmdNamespaces and add the missing subcommands in Pulsar Admin CLI md Mon, 18 Feb, 10:38
GitBox [GitHub] merlimat merged pull request #3609: Define the maven phase for generating protobuf code Mon, 18 Feb, 15:06
mme...@apache.org [pulsar] branch master updated: Define the maven phase for generating protobuf code (#3609) Mon, 18 Feb, 15:06
[GitHub] rdhabalia commented on a change in pull request #3568: Refresh Certs every X minutes
GitBox   [GitHub] rdhabalia commented on a change in pull request #3568: Refresh Certs every X minutes Mon, 18 Feb, 18:24
GitBox   [GitHub] rdhabalia commented on a change in pull request #3568: Refresh Certs every X minutes Mon, 18 Feb, 18:24
GitBox   [GitHub] rdhabalia commented on a change in pull request #3568: Refresh Certs every X minutes Mon, 18 Feb, 18:24
GitBox   [GitHub] rdhabalia commented on a change in pull request #3568: Refresh Certs every X minutes Mon, 18 Feb, 18:24
GitBox   [GitHub] rdhabalia commented on a change in pull request #3568: Refresh Certs every X minutes Mon, 18 Feb, 18:24
GitBox   [GitHub] rdhabalia commented on a change in pull request #3568: Refresh Certs every X minutes Mon, 18 Feb, 21:51
GitBox [GitHub] jai1 merged pull request #3568: Refresh Certs every X minutes Mon, 18 Feb, 22:53
j...@apache.org [pulsar] branch master updated: Refresh Certs every X minutes (#3568) Mon, 18 Feb, 22:53
GitBox [GitHub] cckellogg opened a new pull request #3621: Fix stackoverflow issue with java function window context. Tue, 19 Feb, 02:23
GitBox [GitHub] murong00 commented on issue #3606: [Issue 3590] [broker] Support to get broker server runtime configuration Tue, 19 Feb, 03:25
GitBox [GitHub] merlimat merged pull request #3618: Fixed C++ batch acks tracker to evict message from sendList array Tue, 19 Feb, 03:41
mme...@apache.org [pulsar] branch master updated: Fixed C++ batch acks tracker to evict message from sendList array (#3618) Tue, 19 Feb, 03:42
GitBox [GitHub] wolfstudy opened a new pull request #3622: add reset cousor to a specific message time Tue, 19 Feb, 03:46
GitBox [GitHub] merlimat merged pull request #3606: [Issue 3590] [broker] Support to get broker server runtime configuration Tue, 19 Feb, 06:01
GitBox [GitHub] merlimat closed issue #3590: Expect provide a method to get broker server runtime configuration? Tue, 19 Feb, 06:01
mme...@apache.org [pulsar] branch master updated: [Issue 3590] [broker] Support to get broker server runtime configuration (#3606) Tue, 19 Feb, 06:01
GitBox [GitHub] jerrypeng commented on a change in pull request #3621: Fix stackoverflow issue with java function window context. Tue, 19 Feb, 06:07
[GitHub] cckellogg commented on a change in pull request #3621: Fix stackoverflow issue with java function window context.
GitBox   [GitHub] cckellogg commented on a change in pull request #3621: Fix stackoverflow issue with java function window context. Tue, 19 Feb, 06:26
GitBox   [GitHub] cckellogg commented on a change in pull request #3621: Fix stackoverflow issue with java function window context. Tue, 19 Feb, 06:34
GitBox [GitHub] easyfan opened a new issue #3623: Pulsar C++/Python consumer performance issue, if producing message in batch mode, consuming ACK in single mode Tue, 19 Feb, 08:33
mme...@apache.org [pulsar] branch asf-site updated: Updated site at revision 84c68c3 Tue, 19 Feb, 08:51
GitBox [GitHub] ivankelly opened a new issue #3624: No documentation on how to get connector logs Tue, 19 Feb, 09:16
GitBox [GitHub] easyfan commented on issue #3623: Pulsar C++/Python consumer performance issue, if producing message in batch mode, consuming ACK in single mode Tue, 19 Feb, 09:22
GitBox [GitHub] merlimat commented on issue #3623: Pulsar C++/Python consumer performance issue, if producing message in batch mode, consuming ACK in single mode Tue, 19 Feb, 13:09
GitBox [GitHub] ConcurrencyPractitioner opened a new pull request #3625: [Issue #3436][pulsar-broker] Creating REST Endpoint for non-partitioned topic creation Tue, 19 Feb, 17:08
[GitHub] ConcurrencyPractitioner commented on issue #3625: [Issue #3436][pulsar-broker] Creating REST Endpoint for non-partitioned topic creation
GitBox   [GitHub] ConcurrencyPractitioner commented on issue #3625: [Issue #3436][pulsar-broker] Creating REST Endpoint for non-partitioned topic creation Tue, 19 Feb, 17:09
GitBox   [GitHub] ConcurrencyPractitioner commented on issue #3625: [Issue #3436][pulsar-broker] Creating REST Endpoint for non-partitioned topic creation Tue, 19 Feb, 17:17
GitBox   [GitHub] ConcurrencyPractitioner commented on issue #3625: [Issue #3436][pulsar-broker] Creating REST Endpoint for non-partitioned topic creation Wed, 20 Feb, 17:07
GitBox   [GitHub] ConcurrencyPractitioner commented on issue #3625: [Issue #3436][pulsar-broker] Creating REST Endpoint for non-partitioned topic creation Thu, 21 Feb, 05:15
GitBox   [GitHub] ConcurrencyPractitioner commented on issue #3625: [Issue #3436][pulsar-broker] Creating REST Endpoint for non-partitioned topic creation Fri, 22 Feb, 21:24
GitBox   [GitHub] ConcurrencyPractitioner commented on issue #3625: [Issue #3436][pulsar-broker] Creating REST Endpoint for non-partitioned topic creation Sun, 24 Feb, 19:23
GitBox   [GitHub] ConcurrencyPractitioner commented on issue #3625: [Issue #3436][pulsar-broker] Creating REST Endpoint for non-partitioned topic creation Mon, 25 Feb, 00:42
GitBox   [GitHub] ConcurrencyPractitioner commented on issue #3625: [Issue #3436][pulsar-broker] Creating REST Endpoint for non-partitioned topic creation Tue, 26 Feb, 01:58
GitBox   [GitHub] ConcurrencyPractitioner commented on issue #3625: [Issue #3436][pulsar-broker] Creating REST Endpoint for non-partitioned topic creation Tue, 26 Feb, 01:59
GitBox   [GitHub] ConcurrencyPractitioner commented on issue #3625: [Issue #3436][pulsar-broker] Creating REST Endpoint for non-partitioned topic creation Tue, 26 Feb, 01:59
GitBox   [GitHub] ConcurrencyPractitioner commented on issue #3625: [Issue #3436][pulsar-broker] Creating REST Endpoint for non-partitioned topic creation Wed, 27 Feb, 04:17
GitBox   [GitHub] ConcurrencyPractitioner commented on issue #3625: [Issue #3436][pulsar-broker] Creating REST Endpoint for non-partitioned topic creation Thu, 28 Feb, 04:27
GitBox   [GitHub] ConcurrencyPractitioner commented on issue #3625: [Issue #3436][pulsar-broker] Creating REST Endpoint for non-partitioned topic creation Thu, 28 Feb, 05:59
Message list« Previous · 1 · 2 · 3 · 4 · 5 · 6 · 7 · 8 · 9 · 10 · 11 · 12 · 13 · 14 · 15 · 16 · 17 · 18 · 19 · 20 · 21 · 22 · 23 · 24 · 25 · 26 · 27 · 28 · 29 · Next »Thread · Author · Date
Box list
May 20191717
Apr 20192355
Mar 20192381
Feb 20191770
Jan 20191798
Dec 20181341
Nov 20181603
Oct 20181532
Sep 20181562
Aug 20181650
Jul 20181899
Jun 20181485
May 20181291
Apr 20181608
Mar 20181193
Feb 20181277
Jan 20181027
Dec 2017467
Nov 2017415
Oct 2017237
Sep 20178
Aug 20173
Jul 20178