provisionr-dev mailing list archives

From Mohammad Nour El-Din <mn...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Retire Provisionr
Date Fri, 22 Nov 2013 15:54:12 GMT
Hi Andrei

On Thu, Nov 21, 2013 at 9:30 PM, Andrei Savu <savu.andrei@gmail.com> wrote:
> I guess the main reason is that Provisionr was no longer a priority for me
> over the last couple of month and this will not change.

If there is anyone here who is aware about the project technically to
followup and help new comers and spread the word about (besides you)
then we can give it another try, if not then I agree that the reasons
to grow a community are not met and for sorry it does not exist atm
and in that case retirement is the right way to go

> On Thu, Nov 21, 2013 at 12:03 PM, Mohammad Nour El-Din <mnour@apache.org>wrote:
>
>> Hi
>>
>>    I also notice the same. But before saying yes or no, I would like to
>> ask/discuss the reasons behind no growth of activity and community, maybe
>> by addressing that we find a way out
>>
>> Thoughts ?
>>
>> On Nov 18, 2013 7:17 PM, "Andrei Savu" <savu.andrei@gmail.com> wrote:
>> >
>> > @mnour what do you think?