provisionr-dev mailing list archives

From Andrei Savu <savu.and...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Incubator PMC/Board report for Jul 2013 ([ppmc])
Date Tue, 02 Jul 2013 11:17:23 GMT
Done. Please sign.

--------------------ProvisionrProvisionr provides a service to manage
pools of virtual machines on multiple clouds.Provisionr has been
incubating since 2013-03-07.Three most important issues to address in
the move towards graduation:  1. Gather feedback on the first release
and plan a new one  2. Build a community  3. Document all the
important bits Any issues that the Incubator PMC (IPMC) or ASF Board
wish/need to be aware of?NoHow has the community developed since the
last report?Some new folks on the mailing list (20 subscribers) How
has the project developed since the last report?Our first release as
an Apache Incubator project is out (0.4.0-incubating) Date of last
release: July 2, 2013Please check this [ ] when you have filled in the
report for Provisionr.Signed-off-by: Roman Shaposhnik: [
](provisionr)Tom White: [ ](provisionr)Mohammad Nour El-Din: [
](provisionr)Shepherd notes:--------------------

-- Andrei Savu