provisionr-dev mailing list archives

From Andrei Savu <savu.and...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Incubator PMC/Board report for Jun 2013 ([ppmc])
Date Tue, 11 Jun 2013 13:58:49 GMT
Done. Please sign-off and update as needed.

Thanks!

--------------------ProvisionrProvisionr provides a service to manage
pools of virtual machines on multiple clouds.Provisionr has been
incubating since 2013-03-07.Three most important issues to address in
the move towards graduation:  1. Make a release  2. Build a community
 3. Document all the important bitsAny issues that the Incubator PMC
(IPMC) or ASF Board wish/need to be aware of?NoHow has the community
developed since the last report?Some new folks on JIRA and on the
mailing list (18 subscribers) How has the project developed since the
last report?1. We believe licensing work is almost complete and we
should be able to prepare the first release candidate soon2. General
code cleanupsDate of last release: nonePlease check this [ ] when you
have filled in the report for Provisionr.Signed-off-by: Roman
Shaposhnik: [ ](provisionr)Tom White: [ ](provisionr)Mohammad Nour
El-Din: [ ](provisionr)Shepherd notes:

-- Andrei Savu