provisionr-dev mailing list archives

From Tom White <...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: Incubator PMC/Board report for Apr 2013 ([ppmc])
Date Mon, 08 Apr 2013 18:09:48 GMT
Thanks for writing the report Andrei! I would include something about
growing the community as one of the three most important items for
graduation. Can you post the report to the incubator wiki at
http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/April2013 please? You'll need a wiki
account if you don't already have one.

I updated http://incubator.apache.org/projects/provisionr.html with
the updates I know about (is there a wiki, or a request for one?).
Feel free to create patches for that page if there are changes you'd
like to make and I can review and commit.

Cheers,
Tom