predictionio-user mailing list archives

From Hamza Faraji <farajihamz...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: PredictionIO Intellij Setup problem
Date Wed, 02 May 2018 09:14:08 GMT
Hi Selvaraju Sellamuthu,
May be i haven't mentioned it before, but PredictionIO works just fine in
the command line, using the same environment variables that are shown in
Intellij's interface.
PS : I've just launched elasticsearch form the bin path without a problem
using curl :

    curl -XGET 'http://localhost:9200/_count?pretty' -d '
   {
       "query": {