predictionio-user mailing list archives

From Mike Graham <m...@teyanlogic.se>
Subject unsubscribe
Date Mon, 23 Apr 2018 16:43:22 GMT

Spark's MLlib. You can read more of the documentation on the Spark website <https://spark.apache.org/docs/latest/ml-guide.html>.

> The library has many tools related to classification, regression, collaborative filtering,
NLP, and other related tasks, so it's probably easier to describe the broad task you want
to do and then find out the specific Spark / Java / Scala implementation API's.

> If you want to learn more about several statistical techniques, I would recommend a general
statistical book that describes many common techniques. I find the Elements of Statistical
Learning <https://web.stanford.edu/~hastie/ElemStatLearn/> by Springer Press to be particularly
useful to that end. There are several other books about Scikit-learn that also describe very
well the variety of statistical algorithms available to Data Scientists.

> Hope that helps!
>
> ANDREW TROEMNER
> Associate Principal Data Scientist | salesforce.com <http://salesforce.com/>
> Office: 317.832.4404
> Mobile: 317.531.0216
>
>  <http://smart.salesforce.com/sig/atroemner//us_mb_kb/default/link.html>
> On Mon, Apr 23, 2018 at 12:32 PM, GMAIL <babaevkamil@gmail.com <mailto:babaevkamil@gmail.com>>
wrote:
> Hello.
> Is it possible to find scientific articles or a mathematical description of the work
of PredictionIO anywhere?
> I could not find anything on predictionio.apache.org <http://predictionio.apache.org/>
except for a brief description of the principle of work and deployment documentation.