predictionio-user mailing list archives

From Cody Kimball <cody-kimb...@pluralsight.com>
Subject Re: CORS issue
Date Wed, 25 Apr 2018 21:55:21 GMT
Pawan,

I'm sure there are other ways than Nginx to serve as a middleware layer to
help resolve CORS, but I have a production app that I was able to resolve
using a very simple (but admittedly unoptimized) implementation of Nginx,
that has been working beautifully ever since.

When I posed this same question about a year ago, the consensus was Nginx
is probably one of your best viable options.

--

*CODY KIMBALL*

Machine Learning Engineer | PLURALSIGHT

cody-kimball@pluralsight.com