predictionio-user mailing list archives

From "VI, Tran Tan Phong" <tpvit...@prosodie.com>
Subject Error when training The Universal Recommender 0.7.0 with PredictionIO 0.12.0-incubating
Date Tue, 27 Mar 2018 10:09:30 GMT
Hi,

I am trying to build and train UR 0.7.0 with PredictionIO 0.12.0-incubating on a local "Small
HA Cluster" (http://actionml.com/docs/small_ha_cluster) using Elasticsearch 5.5.2.
By following different steps of the how-to, I success to execute the "pio build" command of
U.R 7.0. But I am getting some errors on the following step of "pio train".

Here are the principal errors:
[INFO] [HttpMethodDirector] I/O exception (java.net.ConnectException) caught when processing
request: Connection refused (Connection refused)
[INFO] [HttpMethodDirector] Retrying request
[INFO] [HttpMethodDirector] I/O exception (java.net.ConnectException) caught when processing
request: Connection refused (Connection refused)
[INFO] [HttpMethodDirector] Retrying request
[INFO] [HttpMethodDirector] I/O exception (java.net.ConnectException) caught when processing
request: Connection refused (Connection refused)
[INFO] [HttpMethodDirector] Retrying request
[ERROR] [NetworkClient] Node [127.0.0.1:9200] failed (Connection refused (Connection refused));
no other nodes left - aborting...

Exception in thread "main" org.elasticsearch.hadoop.EsHadoopIllegalArgumentException: Cannot
detect ES version - typically this happens if the network/Elasticsearch cluster is not accessible
or when targeting a WAN/Cloud instance without the proper setting 'es.nodes.wan.only'
        at org.apache.spark.deploy.SparkSubmit.main(SparkSubmit.scala)
Caused by: org.elasticsearch.hadoop.rest.EsHadoopNoNodesLeftException: Connection error (check
network and/or proxy settings)- all nodes failed; tried [[127.0.0.1:9200]]

The cluster Elasticsearch (aml-elasticsearch) is up, but is not listening on localhost.

Here under is my config of ES 5.5.2
PIO_STORAGE_SOURCES_ELASTICSEARCH_TYPE=elasticsearch
PIO_STORAGE_SOURCES_ELASTICSEARCH_CLUSTERNAME=aml-elasticsearch
PIO_STORAGE_SOURCES_ELASTICSEARCH_HOSTS=aml-master,aml-slave-1,aml-slave-2
PIO_STORAGE_SOURCES_ELASTICSEARCH_PORTS=9200,9200,9200
PIO_STORAGE_SOURCES_ELASTICSEARCH_SCHEMES=http
PIO_STORAGE_SOURCES_ELASTICSEARCH_HOME=/usr/local/elasticsearch

Did somebody get this kind of error before? Any help or suggestion would be appreciated.

Thanks,
VI Tran Tan Phong
are not the intended recipient, you are not authorized to read, print, retain, copy, disseminate,