predictionio-user mailing list archives

From Andrew Troemner <atroem...@salesforce.com>
Subject Re: Custom algorithm on Prediction.IO
Date Tue, 27 Feb 2018 16:41:14 GMT
Hi Guido,

PredictionIO primarily uses Scala as its numerical processing back-end, so
you should be able to utilize any of the Java standard math libraries or
modify any existing classes as you see fit. It does require compiling new
Scala code as part of your source code, but that's fairly typical with any
customizations or process flows you put in place beyond the default.

Thanks,

*ANDREW TROEMNER*Associate Principal Data Scientist | salesforce.com
Office: 317.832.4404
Mobile: 317.531.0216
<http://smart.salesforce.com/sig/atroemner//us_mb_kb/default/link.html>