predictionio-user mailing list archives

From Praveen Prasannakumar <praveen2399wo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Prediction IO install failed in Linux
Date Wed, 24 Jan 2018 14:59:18 GMT
Hi Pat

We have an internal office repository where we can put all required jars
and then my machine can take it from there. But is there a way to find out
what are all dependencies and where to find it ? Do we have any
configuration to change to point to our internal repository rather than
looking at other places in internet ?

Thanks
Praveen