predictionio-user mailing list archives

From Shane Johnson <shanewaldenjohn...@gmail.com>
Subject Using Dataframe API vs. RDD API?
Date Thu, 04 Jan 2018 19:55:24 GMT
Hello group, Happy new year! Does anyone have a working example or template
using the DataFrame API vs. the RDD based APIs. We are wanting to migrate
to using the new DataFrame APIs to take advantage of the *Feature
Importance* function for our Regression Random Forest Models.

We are wanting to move from

import org.apache.spark.mllib.tree.RandomForestimport
org.apache.spark.mllib.tree.model.RandomForestModelimport
org.apache.spark.mllib.util.MLUtils

import org.apache.spark.ml.regression.{RandomForestRegressionModel,
RandomForestRegressor}

Is this something that should be fairly straightforward by adjusting
parameters and calling new classes within DASE or is it much more involved
development.

Thank You!

*Shane Johnson | 801.360.3350*
LinkedIn <https://www.linkedin.com/in/shanewjohnson> | Facebook