predictionio-user mailing list archives

From Rasna Tomar <ra...@getamplify.com>
Subject Re: Update in hbase not working properly
Date Thu, 02 Nov 2017 13:49:35 GMT
* incomplete message is sent in previous reply

After updating, I have tested following scenarios using eventserver-

   1. Curl request with parameters (entityId, entityType) on  old entityId
   returns "Message not found" - which is obvious because this Id is updated
   2. Curl request with parameters (entityId, entityType) on  new entityId
   also returns "Message not found" - which is not expected
   3. Curl request with parameters (entityId only) on new entityId returns
   proper result
   4. When I again update Id as old id , eventserver returns proper result