predictionio-user mailing list archives

From GMAIL <babaevka...@gmail.com>
Subject Which template to choose?
Date Sat, 11 Nov 2017 20:15:50 GMT
Hi, everyone.
I first encounter such mailings, so I apologize in advance.
Also, English is not my native language, I ask you to forgive me for this
too.

I want to create a recommendation service based on user ratings and try to
select the engine.
Users will evaluate the object (movie/book/etc.) on the 10-point scale, and
the service to build recommendations based on the scores.
As I understand from the description, I can be approached by either "The
Universal Recommender", or "Recommendation", or "E-Commerce
Recommendation". Could you help me decide with the engine that is more
suitable for my tasks?

Lins:
- https://predictionio.apache.org/gallery/template-gallery/
- https://github.com/actionml/universal-recommender