predictionio-user mailing list archives

From Noelia Osés Fernández <no...@vicomtech.org>
Subject Re: universal recommender evaluation
Date Fri, 24 Nov 2017 09:18:47 GMT
Hi Hongyao,

I know other templates have custom implemented evaluation code in the
src/main/scala/Evaluation.scala file. They use a cross-validation approach
similar to what you describe. You can download one of those templates and
look at the code to see exactly how they do it.

I have been looking for this file in the UR directory with no luck. It
would be great if somebody from the ActionML UR team could tell us whether
something similar exists for UR and where to find it.

Thank you very much!
Noelia