predictionio-user mailing list archives

From Mars Hall <mars.h...@salesforce.com>
Subject pio batchpredict fix & changes
Date Mon, 20 Nov 2017 18:21:41 GMT
Hi PIO folks!

Curious to hear from anyone using the new (as of PredictionIO 0.12.0) batch
predict command.

   - Do you use `pio batchpredict`?
   - What is your use-case? (Which Engine template or algorithm?)
   - Does it work for your use-case? (Details please)

Batch predict is currently broken for engines using a custom
PersistentModel. I've been working on a fix for this issue:
  https://github.com/apache/incubator-predictionio/pull/447

Because that changeset alters the way the command works, I'd appreciate
feedback on that pull request. *Especially if you use `pio batchpredict`
today*, please try it out, and post feedback to that Github issue.

Thanks for your attention 😄

--
*Mars Hall
Customer Facing Architect