predictionio-user mailing list archives

From Thibaut Gensollen - Choose <thib...@appchoose.io>
Subject Error with a Cluster : ConnectionRefused
Date Tue, 28 Nov 2017 16:49:08 GMT
Hi Guys,

I tried to set up a Predictionio cluster, working with an elasticsearch and hadoop clusters.

The fact is, everything is working well (Hbase, ES or Hadoop/Spark), and as soon as I tried
« pio-start-all » I am getting these errors:

And then, my hadoop is not working anymore :

hdfs dfs -mkdir test
mkdir: Call From master.c.choose-ninja-01.internal/10.128.0.4 to master.c.choose-ninja-01.internal:9000
failed on connection exception: java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused; For more details
see:  http://wiki.apache.org/hadoop/ConnectionRefused <http://wiki.apache.org/hadoop/ConnectionRefused>

I tried working with a gcloud dataproc, or following your tutorial http://actionml.com/docs/small_ha_cluster
<http://actionml.com/docs/small_ha_cluster> with some vm engines (still on gcloud),
but the results are the same.. Any Idea ? We tried so many times that I am beginning thinking
that we cannot use predictionio with an hadoop and elasticsearch clusters :/

Thanks for your help,
Regards

Thibaut
—