predictionio-user mailing list archives

From Pat Ferrel <...@occamsmachete.com>
Subject Re: PIO 0.12.0 on cloud server: ImportError: No module named predictionio
Date Tue, 24 Oct 2017 15:19:57 GMT
Ok, you said, "the UR's handmade's integration test I got the following error message” so
naturally assumed,

On Oct 24, 2017, at 12:36 AM, Noelia Osés Fernández <noses@vicomtech.org> wrote:

Hi Donald and Pat,

I'm following the installation instructions at http://predictionio.incubator.apache.org/install/install-sourcecode/
<http://predictionio.incubator.apache.org/install/install-sourcecode/> Thank you for
your help!

Pat, I believe import_eventserver.py randomly generates the data for the E-Commerce Recommendation
Template, so I'm not using the UR test data with it. Thanks for the tip! Looking forward to
the UR release.

Best regards,
Noelia

On 23 October 2017 at 17:28, Donald Szeto <donald@apache.org <mailto:donald@apache.org>>