predictionio-user mailing list archives

From Mattz <eatingka...@gmail.com>
Subject [ERROR] Timeout when read recent events
Date Fri, 06 Oct 2017 07:13:54 GMT
Hello,

We are using UR with PIO for generating recommendations. We run a batch
program that concurrently queries the PIO server, generates recommendations
and stores in a table. Currently, we are seeing the below error several
times in our logs. Any ideas on what needs to be turned to fix this?

ERROR com.hifx.URAlgorithm [ForkJoinPool-4-worker-5] - Timeout when read
recent events. Empty list is used. java.util.concurrent.TimeoutException:
Futures timed out after [200 milliseconds]

Thank you!