predictionio-user mailing list archives

From Noelia Osés Fernández <no...@vicomtech.org>
Subject Re: PIO 0.12.0 on cloud server: ImportError: No module named predictionio
Date Tue, 24 Oct 2017 07:36:39 GMT
Hi Donald and Pat,

I'm following the installation instructions at
http://predictionio.incubator.apache.org/install/install-sourcecode/ Thank
you for your help!

Pat, I believe import_eventserver.py randomly generates the data for the
E-Commerce Recommendation Template, so I'm not using the UR test data with
it. Thanks for the tip! Looking forward to the UR release.

Best regards,
Noelia

--
<http://www.vicomtech.org>