predictionio-user mailing list archives

From Saarthak Chandra <chandra.saart...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Universal Recommender - search by subtext/Unicode
Date Wed, 13 Sep 2017 20:53:10 GMT
Hi,

1) Yes, of course. Use UTF-8 encoding. - *where do I specify this??*

2) I don’t understand this question. The UR is not a search engine, what
kind of recommendation are looking for? The best recommendation from a list
of items? The best recommendation that contains some text in the “subtext”?
Not sure what you mean by “subtext” - I mean if the I look for an item
like *"ifone"
*instead of* "iphone", ie. make an error in the spelling, would it still
work ??*