predictionio-user mailing list archives

From Shane Johnson <shanewaldenjohn...@gmail.com>
Subject Securing Event Server on Heroku?
Date Fri, 01 Sep 2017 05:24:31 GMT
Hi everyone. We are building an app exchange app that is leveraging the
Heroku deployment of PIO. We are needing to secure the posts to the
events.json endpoint as well the queries.json endpoint on Heroku.

Do you have any suggestions on how to add security around adding events and
querying predictions. Is there an add-on on Heroku or would it be necessary
to extend the scala code to look for a secret key. I would prefer to not
extend the scala and have authentication happen at the heroku level if
possible.

Thank you in advance!

*Shane Johnson | 801.360.3350*
LinkedIn <https://www.linkedin.com/in/shanewjohnson> | Facebook