predictionio-user mailing list archives

From Paritosh Piplewar <parit...@greentoe.com>
Subject Re: Error: Could not find or load main class org.apache.predictionio.tools.console.Console
Date Wed, 30 Aug 2017 04:02:19 GMT

Yes I'm running pio from inside bin directory.
Sent from my iPhone

On 30-Aug-2017, at 3:41 AM, Mars Hall <mars.hall@salesforce.com<mailto:mars.hall@salesforce.com>>
wrote:

I've seen this error occur when an old `pio` command is used with a newer install of PredictionIO.

Are you running the `pio` command from the `bin/` directory inside your fresh PredictionIO?

I've seen folks add "PredictionIO-dist/bin/" to their $PATH, so running `pio` is a simple
command. This technique can go stale and cause these errors.

On Tue, Aug 29, 2017 at 2:26 PM, Paritosh Piplewar <paritosh@greentoe.com<mailto:paritosh@greentoe.com>>