predictionio-user mailing list archives

From Tom Chan <yukhei.c...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: unsubscribe
Date Fri, 04 Aug 2017 18:22:43 GMT
What is the email address you sent your unsubscribe request to?

You should also have an email titled "WELCOME to
user@predictionio.incubator.apache.org" when you subscribed, for which
there are instructions on how to unsubscribe; for me it is:

> To remove your address from the list, send a message to:

There are further instructions in that email if you're unsubscribing from a
different email.

Hope this helps,
Tom