predictionio-user mailing list archives

From Dominik Bartkowski <d.bartkow...@gen25.com>
Subject Retrieve all events with a list of entityId(s) as input
Date Fri, 04 Aug 2017 07:49:57 GMT
Hello,

I would like to retrieve all events (items in my case) for the list of
entityId(s). These items are returned by the Engine as itemScores. I
thought that it is possible to query the EventClient with a list of item
ids. But the Event Server does not support these queries.

Is there a workaround?

I know that we can modify the Data Source and the Engine to retrieve
properties. Like in the example below:
http://predictionio.incubator.apache.org/templates/
similarproduct/return-item-properties/

But on the other hand, the engine is not supposed to return properties - it
knows nothing about the materials. It is not supposed to. My first thought
would be to query the Event Server. Am I  getting it wrong?

With best regards,
Dominik Bartkowski