predictionio-user mailing list archives

From Pat Ferrel <...@occamsmachete.com>
Subject Re: Using predictionio with existing templates
Date Tue, 01 Aug 2017 17:46:16 GMT
Yes, and if you get it running, feel free to submit it back to the gallery by updating the
docs in a PR. So others can get the benefit of your work.

To update docs fork PredictionIO and edit the livedoc branch to create a PR against the Apache
PIO livedoc branch. Then a committer will merge to get it in the template gallery, that way
it will not be flagged as needing upgrade to Apache PIO, etc. But your forked repo will be
the one people go to