predictionio-user mailing list archives

From Pat Ferrel <...@occamsmachete.com>
Subject Re: Elastic search with PIO
Date Sun, 09 Jul 2017 23:42:54 GMT
What Template?

On Jul 7, 2017, at 7:38 PM, Saarthak Chandra <chandra.saarthak@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi,

I am trying to use elastic search 5.5.0 with PIO 0.11.0, and am getting the following error
--------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------
"None of the configured nodes are available: [] (org.elasticsearch.client.transport.NoNodeAvailableException)
Dumping configuration of initialized storage backend sources.

Please make sure they are correct."
 -------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------

I tried it with version 1.7.6 (the default one mentioned in the docs for pio) and it worked.
Is there some other config missing, for version 5.5.0 ??

 -------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------
Configuration  :
 PIO_STORAGE_SOURCES_ELASTICSEARCH_TYPE=elasticsearch

 PIO_STORAGE_SOURCES_ELASTICSEARCH_HOSTS=localhost

 PIO_STORAGE_SOURCES_ELASTICSEARCH_PORTS=9300 (I tried port 9200 as well and it didnt work)

 PIO_STORAGE_SOURCES_ELASTICSEARCH_SCHEMES=http

PIO_STORAGE_SOURCES_ELASTICSEARCH_HOME=$PIO_HOME/vendors/elasticsearch-5.5.0

Thank You for your help!
--
Saarthak Chandra,
Masters in Computer Science,