predictionio-user mailing list archives

From Mattz <eatingka...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Deleting / Reversing events in the event server
Date Thu, 27 Jul 2017 05:34:40 GMT
Thanks Vaghawan. "$set" and "$unset" are used to set/unset item properties
right? Since these are not like the other events, these items would still
be returned unless I manually find all the things blocked and filter from
list to get my result set. But, if I send "blocked" as a regular event, PIO
automatically filters out items that were blocked by the user.