predictionio-user mailing list archives

From Cody Kimball <cody-kimb...@pluralsight.com>
Subject Re: UR Query Based on Simulated Events
Date Mon, 17 Jul 2017 17:08:49 GMT
This was to do some predictive analytics, and forecasting to evaluate what
would be recommended for various use cases. This way we can avoid polluting
the event store with dummy data and have to clean it up later as well.

Thanks for the quick response, will look into other means to evaluate
potential use cases.