predictionio-user mailing list archives

From Humantool Project <humantoolproj...@gmail.com>
Subject Template Suggestions for Collaborative Recommendation
Date Sun, 09 Jul 2017 13:21:16 GMT
Hello everyone,

I'm new to the PredictionIO System and would like to set up a basic
Collabroative Recommendation Engine. I went through the Website and found
some templates,as well as i recognized the ActionML Universal-Recommender.

I'm struggling at the moment a little with the decision for a template.

   - Customers
   - Customer have Category's
   - Shop-Articles
   - Article Categories
   - Customer Transaction's Files (7years)

Is there any available template that can give me a recommendations or do
I've to create one by myself?

At the end I would like to give the engine a Customer-ID and a number off
recommendations i want or a article-id with the recommendations for the
user.

Thanks for any help that I can get,
Andy