predictionio-user mailing list archives

From Mahesh Hegde <mahesh.he...@tracxn.com>
Subject Re: how to Clear trained data in predictionIO 0.11.0
Date Mon, 31 Jul 2017 08:33:42 GMT
I retrained with new data after deleting the old event data with pio app
data-delete my_app_name , even then my query is return old label "spam" for
predicted result, which is from email spam example.

Also I tried to change the models directory used by localfs , but it looks
like its refrering to old model file and gave
error models/pio_modelAV2XQxw-3F2NATbCwlg3 file doesnt exist.

-Mahesh