predictionio-user mailing list archives

From Vaghawan Ojha <vaghawan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Deleting / Reversing events in the event server
Date Thu, 27 Jul 2017 05:29:59 GMT
Hi Mattz,

You could just use $set, $unset to achieve this. When user wish to unblock
the item, just send in another request in the event server to update the
event. This would solve your problem from as much as I know from using pio
eventserver.

you could find the examples here.
https://predictionio.incubator.apache.org/datacollection/eventmodel/

Thanks