predictionio-user mailing list archives

From Vaghawan Ojha <vaghawan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Import Inital Data Model
Date Sat, 08 Jul 2017 12:10:33 GMT
Hi Sebastian,

Yes, you need to provide the whole transaction data, not the product and
user as much as I know, but not sure if that it works too. Normally you
post a transection data, and when you have to tell more about the user
(like: the purchased address, device, category) or about the product (like
division, price etc.) you can attach them into properties.

Also the data in the gitlab was designed for the Recommendation template
but that works fine with the UR as well. You need to follow the subsequent
template docs to see what types of event it needs.

Hope this helps, thanks
Vaghawan