predictionio-user mailing list archives

From Vaghawan Ojha <vaghawan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Error while doing client.create in Prediction IO Java Client
Date Thu, 27 Jul 2017 04:09:18 GMT
Hi,

Sorry, but I'm not comfortable with Java, I've only worked with python SDK,
and I can only guess from your error message, so I suppose it must lie here
"NoSuchMethodError" but only guessing.

So you would have to wait for someone who have worked through it.

Thanks

On Thu, Jul 27, 2017 at 9:47 AM, Anshu Rajendra <anshurajendra@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am able to create events using curl. It seems like a dependency issue to
> me between io.netty and com.ning.httpckirnt but I don't know how to find
> the compatible versions for them to avoid this error. Any pointers?
>
> Thanks,
> Anshu
>
> On 26-Jul-2017 8:50 PM, "Vaghawan Ojha" <vaghawan781@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> Are you able to import the events using curl?
>>
>> I think you could probably see this line "lang.NoSuchMethodError:
>> org.jboss.netty.handler.codec.http.HttpRequest.setHeader(Lja
>> va/lang/String;Ljava/lang/Object;)V "
>>
>> I've not worked with java app, but have worked with python sdk. Probably
>> something wrong with your request if you're able to import the events using
>> curl.
>>
>> Thanks
>>
>> On Thu, Jul 27, 2017 at 3:18 AM, Anshu Rajendra <anshurajendra@gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> When I try to create a event in my java app using io.prediction client,
>>> I get this error :
>>>
>>> ```org.jboss.netty.handler.codec.http.HttpRequest.setHeader(
>>> Ljava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/Object;)V"java.lang.NoSuchMethodError:
>>> org.jboss.netty.handler.codec.http.HttpRequest.setHeader(Lja
>>> va/lang/String;Ljava/lang/Object;)V at com.ning.http.client.providers
>>> .netty.NettyAsyncHttpProvider.construct(NettyAsyncHttpProvider.java:704)
>>> at com.ning.http.client.providers.netty.NettyAsyncHttpProvider.
>>> buildRequest(NettyAsyncHttpProvider.java:655) at
>>> com.ning.http.client.providers.netty.NettyConnectListener$Bu
>>> ilder.build(NettyConnectListener.java:145) at
>>> com.ning.http.client.providers.netty.NettyAsyncHttpProvider.
>>> doConnect(NettyAsyncHttpProvider.java:1069) at
>>> com.ning.http.client.providers.netty.NettyAsyncHttpProvider.
>>> execute(NettyAsyncHttpProvider.java:938) at