predictionio-user mailing list archives

From Vaghawan Ojha <vaghawan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Error while doing client.create in Prediction IO Java Client
Date Thu, 27 Jul 2017 03:50:50 GMT
Hi,

Are you able to import the events using curl?

I think you could probably see this line "lang.NoSuchMethodError:
org.jboss.netty.handler.codec.http.HttpRequest.setHeader(
Ljava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/Object;)V "

I've not worked with java app, but have worked with python sdk. Probably
something wrong with your request if you're able to import the events using
curl.

Thanks